View Single Post
Old 07-09-2023, 02:51 PM   #42
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
My big problem with the draft and with FA is we didn't address rebounding at all. How could the 30th team in rebounding not address it? Pretty wild.

That's why I wanted guys like Miller and TJD.

I'm sure Lively and Omax will help our defense, but not seeing the help with rebounding.
I think Lively and Omax will absolutely help with rebounding down the road. Maybe not this season, but in 2025 hopefully.

As far as free agency goes, this was probably the worst free agent class of any offseason I can remember- ESPECIALLY for bigs.

If we get an upgrade at 5, it's going to have to come from a trade. We know for a fact they've been in talks for Capela and Ayton, but couldn't reach a deal. So at the very least we know they're still trying and are not content with the current frontcourt.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote