View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 03:25 PM   #149
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

good god......

The CPS now acknowledges that Mrs. Jessop (as discussed above) is not a minor. To the best of my knowledge she is monogamously married and the parent of two children, aged 2 & 3, who exhibit absolutely no signs of abuse (at least, they exhibited no signs of abuse before being abducted by the CPS).

...the CPS now intends to take her newborn son.

Why?

Not because little baby boy Jessop is in any danger, but because there is some chance that his parents some day in the next 18 years might tell him that it is acceptable for men to mate with more than one woman. As I said earlier, I can't imagine any parent could be accused of less and have their children taken from them.

What the CPS is doing is not plausibly in the best interest of the children of Mr. and Mrs. Jessop.

Last edited by alexamenos; 05-13-2008 at 03:27 PM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote