View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 01:13 PM   #107
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

COLORADO (Quinnipiac Univ.): McCain - 46%, Obama - 44%.
MICHIGAN (Quinnipiac Univ.): Obama - 46%, McCain - 42%.
MINNESOTA (Quinnipiac Univ.): Obama - 46%, McCain - 44%.
WISCONSIN (Quinnipiac Univ.): Obama - 50%, McCain - 39%.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Co poll, this would be bad for the reps to lose this one, Mi would be a bad one to lose for the dems and again i feel Romney is vp trying to pull Mi but by making that vp first and before the dems make a choice, i feel will force the dems hands and grab Hillary and then watch out Oh, Pa, FL. I have not researched on how Wisc and MN normally vote. Dem or Rep. Mn is very close.

NM Obama (D) 49%, McCain (R) 43% is close but i fel Obama pulls this state. Latino voters, are breaking now over 67% for Obama. Remember red states like Co, Tx, NM(not really red or blue as it votes both ways), Az, Ca, Fl, Ny, Il and yes ca, il and ny the reps have not a chance but watch the latino votes that come in from all of the above and the red states. Look at Tx, you know the reps are shaking to see a red state with that many votes, closing in on McCain within like 5 points of him in big red. They did paint LA reder and LA will go red but in the process alot of blues moved to Tx and it is showing in the polls. McCain loses Tx, he is history. Do not get me wrong, i am just as surprised as anyone when it comes to Tx as i figured Az, some of the south and Tx and even Ak was very safe havens for McCain but i see it's not.

ND McCain (R) 45%, Obama (D) 42%. Red state and look how close.

MS McCain (R) 51%, Obama (D) 42%. Big red state in the south and McCain has a good 9 point lead here but i feel Obama will close this gap. Obama has done himself alot of good this week in the world and at home and now when he gets home and stats to sweep across the usa, he will then come right back behind McCain and the word he will spread "economy" and even alot of these close states will understand that word, "economy". He needs to talk alot and i mean alot on that word as he goes around and point out, McCain is another Bush/Cheney and he isn't.

Gallup poll today Obama (D) 47%, McCain (R) 41%

Rasmussen today Obama (D) 49%, McCain (R) 44%

Big Senate race here to keep your eyes on in NH...

Shaheen (D) 51%, Sununu (R) 45%

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Wonder why so many reps are skipping their convention? Well i know why Ted Stevens isn't attending. If you do not know, go google this man up and read about him. It's not like he is one of your faith and values role models.

Nine of 12 targeted Republicans running in the most competitive Senate races this fall are either skipping the Republican convention in St. Paul, Minn., or have not decided whether to attend.
Among those who will not attend are Sen. Ted Stevens of Alaska, who is not close to presumptive presidential nominee Sen. John McCain of Arizona, and Sen. Susan Collins of Maine, who is a McCain loyalist. Stevens and Collins will use the convention week to focus on their campaigns.

Also sending regrets is former Rep. Bob Schaffer of Colorado, running for the seat being vacated by retiring GOP Sen. Wayne Allard.

Six others -- Sens. Roger Wicker of Mississippi, John Sununu of New Hampshire, Elizabeth Dole of North Carolina and Gordon Smith of Oregon and challengers John Kennedy of Louisiana and Rep. Steve Pearce of New Mexico are still on the fence. Their spokesman offered responses ranging from "there are no plans yet" to "no decisions have been made."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other news, National Enquirer is reporting they have caught John Edwards with another woman. Let's see how that works out. So much for John being a vp.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pentagon Confirms That It Told Obama He Couldn't Visit Army Base With Campaign Staff
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In closing i want to say in June, Obama had bigger leads in those top 4 states i reported on, so McCain has closed in and in some by alot.

Here is McCain's prob, Obama has 232 strong where McCain has 72 strong. Tx should not be a swing state but now Obama will make the reps spend money in Tx. Obama has 48 leaners and McCain has 75 leaners. Obama has McCain fighting to many states. If McCain wins Fl, Oh and even Mi but loses alot of these others, he can still lose even while winning the big Oh and Fl. This election can break McCains way in many of these states as you go look at the yellow, light red and light blue and him pull this off in a close election or if the majority of those states break Obama's way, this could be a blow out. Looking at that map, i don't see how McCain can beat Obama by big numbers.

http://www.pollster.com/

The next poll shows Obama at 292 and McCain at 195. You can read down below the map and one poll they say today has McCain out in front in Co.

http://www.electoral-vote.com/
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote