View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 11:07 PM   #393
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

The video isn't meant to pass judgment when there is literally hours worth of actual game footage in Europe where he struggles, at times, with lateral defense with players much less explosive than DSJ. It was simply new footage and more of a microcosm of the one real concern that is pretty universal of his one perceived weakness.

Thanks to a certain someone's daily countdowns I have been searching several times a day for stuff to give me a mavs fix. And DSJ beating my bae Doncic effortlessly was what I happened to find today.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote