View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 09:48 AM   #243
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Not to dogpile on Carlisle, but I do think he bears some responsibility for KP's struggles. For the life of me, I can't figure out why a Luka-KP pick and roll isn't the bread and butter of our offense. We should be running that on every possession. I swear I don't remember them doing it once all last night. Instead we see KP posting up smaller defenders really badly, and occasionally floating around the 3pt line. Carlisle himself has said more than once that it's on him to get KP going early. Constant pick and rolls and pick and pops seem to be the easiest way to do that.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote