View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 11:27 AM   #265
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

I don't really want CP3. What we need are wings. It's been a problem for a while and it's a huge problem now. We need 3 and d wings. Not 3 with no d and d with no 3. Seth isn't a starter. Neither is THJ or Dodo. Delon looks like he doesn't fit with Luka offensively and Brunson looks like he doesn't fit defensively and might barely fit offensively but not really.

You can get away with Kleber KP Powell and Boban imo at the front court but the wings are, to me, the biggest issue. None of those guys are phenomenal on the boards. And when we go small the guys we bring in don't help there and have huge flaws defensively when we do that.... which leads me to...

I'm more than tired of seeing Dodo at the 4. The other issue to me is the 4 spot minutes when KP is at the 5 and when he's out. It's not as big of a problem as the wing but for me it's still a problem. It looks ugly for offense and defense and almost half Dodo's minutes are coming at the 4. He's a 30%3pt shooter who grabs 3 rebs in 26mins. Why in the hell is he playing so much 4? Who gave him the Parsons mix tape, hopefully there isn't such a thing, and told him to pump fake all his 3's and drive the lane and be a playmaker?

And finally, I'd love a defensive coach to come in and do something about this defense. I'm not even talking about replacing RC I'm saying we haven't coached defense in so long I laugh every time we even mention the word because it looks like an all star game a lot of times. Even the effort level is piss poor. Guys barely go around screens chasing guys who can't shoot or go under on screens to elite shooters and the defense just stands and watches refusing to leave their man instead of hustling and rotating hard to at least make teams work for it and spend energy doing so.

Last edited by Bryan_Wilson; 11-16-2019 at 11:29 AM.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote