Thread: The Obama Boom.
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 10:36 AM   #20
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
So if I don't agree with you, I'm not being honest?? Sorry...

I see no history that says that McCain would be sending 1 trillion dollars to democratic political constituencies...none. Anything that McCain or republicans would do here would be heavily, heavily front-loaded and targeted at tax policy...which could get into the economies hands immediately.
You forgot to point out that there were at least two counter proposals that spent far less money overall, but more money this year... to stimulate this year. It's not a hypothetical that alternatives could have been meaningfully considered. I think one was even from a Democrat, so this isn't even a party-specific thing. It's an idiot/non-idiot thing.

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 02-24-2009 at 10:44 AM.
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote