View Single Post
Old 02-14-2005, 03:30 PM   #8
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of
Default RE:Watch out interns....here comes Howard Dean

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
Quote:
Originally posted by: Mavdog
Judith Dean has a career that is seperate from her husband's. She does a lot of good in her profession.

Don't you know couples who do similar? I know a husband who lives in Austin all week working as a lobbyist, another who works as a CFO for a company HQ'd elsewhere, Both are gone Mon thru Thurs.

How nice to see that some people believe fidelity only exists if one's partner is around to reinforce it. Funny thing tho, those who don't want to follow through on their vows won't do so no matter where their spouse is. Those who will remain true will do so regardless of who is watching.
Your retarded stab notwithstanding, I basically agree with you. My point was though that the opportunity exists now for some intern, etc to make a wild claim or an accurate one. It opens the door up to scrutiny. The dims should be trying harder than ever to avoid situations such as that.

That said, I know for certain some couples make it. I also know that some that would have made it had they been together, have not made it because of the absence and the human emotional failure. If you choose to ignore that, you are being obtuse and myoptic.
"retarded"?? man, you are not only archaic but also clearly word challenged.

I'm not aware of any intern making "a wild claim" since the Lewinski affair. Most likely the interns don't want anymore of this unseemly publicity, and the victims are too smart to fall for it.

After the qurter of a century that the Dean's have been married I'd bet the distance isn't a big deal to their relationship. As for those couples who "have not made it", the seperation more than likely just accelerated the unfortunate demise of their relationship.

Regadless, the Washington interns shouldn't be any more concerned about Howard Dean than they would somebody such as Frist.

Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote