View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 11:04 AM   #45
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus1234 View Post
BTW.

His assist numbers are so overrated. If you play with so many great players, 10 assists is really nothing special.
While i agree assist numbers aren't the best indication of someone's passing ability (Westbrook is averaging 8+ assists) Lebron is still a great passer. Probably the second best passing SF of all-time. The guy did this in Cleveland as well, on average rosters, and has some "wow" pass in every single game. I understand we hate him, but he maybe the best player since MJ, and has no hole in his game at this point in his career. I mean look up his season, and december numbers. It's ridiculous.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote