View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 08:49 PM   #59
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahyes View Post
All I know is Anderson looks to be a better franchise player than Aminu and Crowder. Plus he's younger with different attributes.
I'm not sure if you're clear on what a "franchise" player is -- anything short of a superstar (Dirk) doesn't rate... Pretty sure you're thinking of a cornerstone player (Kidd/Terry/Marion/Chandler), in which case, I agree. Anderson definitely has more potential to be a longterm piece on this team than either Crowder (offensively flawed) or Aminu (too expensive). Although all three had the right attitude and skill set for Carlisle's system... Hopefully JA doesn't get traded for a couple of magic Rondo beans!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote