View Single Post
Old 06-28-2016, 06:08 AM   #19
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
If Whiteside is in but Conley is not, max Parsons. 100%
That is the way I see it. If we are able to sign Whiteside and resign Parsons I think Cuban will be able to work with Williams to resign.

My thought for several months has been that Williams/Matthews/Parsons/Dirk/Howard would be a nice situation for us next season under the circumstances and Whiteside instead of Howard would be even sweeter. That same core with Zaza got us a 6th seed and I think Whiteside would put us right there competing with Clips for the 4th spot.

If Cuban can somehow convince Conley at the expense of losing Parsons I'm more than thrilled but I still don't see Conley leaving Memphis for us and quite frankly I'd hate to lose out on both of them. If Cuban exerts all of his energy chasing the Conley pipedream while Parsons and DWill are signing with other teams, then what???? Seems like he's been down that path enough to learn his lesson but who knows.

Last edited by rimrocker; 06-28-2016 at 06:27 AM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote