View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 09:05 AM   #50
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

From the Chicago Tribune:
Quote:

Kidd has been bashing the underachieving Nets much of the season, and he'll probably be traded with the team going nowhere. I got a few e-mails about this with Kirk Hinrich's struggles, but Kidd won't be dealt within the Eastern Conference. The belief is he'll end up with the Dallas Mavericks, where he started his career.

The Mavs have regressed, especially on defense, and hardly look like a serious contender anymore. Dirk Nowitzki clearly is carrying the sting of consecutive playoff embarrassments. They need a jump-start, and few players provide it like Kidd, who once revitalized the Nets. He's ready to go, and they're ready for change. The Mavs' strength has been depth, and they have the pieces to satisfy the Nets with a young but struggling point guard in Devin Harris and some pieces like Jerry Stackhouse and Jason Terry.

Link

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote