Thread: Covid
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2021, 03:40 PM   #69
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

For the record, my mom passed away roughly a month ago from COVID and was vaccinated (both shots), BUT she was battling cancer so her immune system was shot. I personally think the wise thing to do is be vaccinated, and I've been vaccinated, but I know there's a huge group that won't because, you know, 'Merica! I do know that my mom suffered in the Emergency Room where she couldn't be visited for days before an ICU bed was available (again, due to the sheer amount of beds full with many, many that came in w/Covid and passed that were never vaccinated - doctor's words), but thankfully I could spend the last day of her life with her once a bed finally opened. Many haven't been so lucky...