Thread: Covid
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 11:36 AM   #101
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedlesKane View Post
I'm worried about my Dad now. 2 days ago he went into the ER since he was struggling to breathe. They performed blood work, chest x-rays, an EKG, and an MRI. They did not find anything and released him. They told him that they would send all of that to his general care physician. He had an appointment to see someone about his difficulty breathing on the 26th. He didn't like that at all. Last night he was having chest pain and again experienced difficulty breathing. It really scared him, and he was admitted back into the hospital. They performed more x-rays and found a large aortic aneurysm. Right now we're just waiting to find out how they're going to proceed. He may need surgery, and for now he cannot eat or drink anything.
Damn man, you've been hit hard by this bugger. So sorry to hear that. Is he vaccinated/boosted?

I'm triple vaxxed and got it right after Christmas. Luckily, it was mostly sore throat and fatigue. Still annoying that the vaccines aren't stopping infection from Omicron.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote