View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 09:51 AM   #4
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat_1795 View Post
There is really no J.Kidd thread?

I did not like his hire at first.
Still remember the wife beater and drunk driving days. And you heard bad things about his coaching style at his former stops.

But man he won me over.
Nice interviews and pressers. He appears calm, composed and witty!
And he is perfekt for Luka and for the team’s defense mindset.
He already made a lot of players better and team appears tight knit.

And he is outcoaching the opposing coaches in these play offs.
Look, Kidd is was no saint. More than likely committed some of the acts as he pleaded guilty. Who's to say that wasn't more of an action to cease proceedings and move on from the situation? Everyone talks about that but gives no credit to the divorce proceedings which did not paint Joumanna in a great light. Obviously both sides try to save face, I get it, but she genuinely sounds crazy per some of the accused acts. Did Kidd's early career transgressions drive her to brink insanity? Sure, but it doesn't seem like she was all there, at least in the latter years. Some creepy stories and allegations unfolded that make me question the beginning of their story at least. But hey, both parties have long since moved on. I just think it unfair for someone to be painted as a spousal abuser when there's much more to the story. Big time Amber Heard vibes looking back through that history. I was much too young and pre-occupied to know any better when it all occurred.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote