Thread: Ben Simmons??
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2022, 06:17 AM   #10
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddha08 View Post
I have been hoping for Simmons to Mavs for some time. I would have loved to see Porzingis traded for him. Simmons has player qualities similar to Kidd, and I could see Kidd helping him really grow. They both play great defense, create assists and can?t shoot for shit. Kidd eventually did work on the 3 ball later in his career and it paid dividends. Moreover, don?t tell me Simmons can?t grow as a player/teammate. Look at what Wiggins has done in the right situation. I haven?t given up on Simmons and think Dallas would be an absolute perfect fit!
Could you explain why Simmons would be an "absolute perfect fit?" Because the way I see it, Luka is almost the worst player in the league to put Simmons next to, because it requires Simmons to play off the ball. Playing next to Luka would take away from Simmons' greatest strength- ball-handling/facilitating, and put a blinding spotlight on his horrific flaw- the fact that he can't shoot.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote