View Single Post
Old 12-26-2002, 11:36 PM   #26
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

That whole Carter situation was very wierd. I have brought up the race card before in another post I started but lets just let u guys dig it up and see how things went out with it. I thought maybe it was race which was the reason why Carter wasn't excepted with the fans which I still believe that was a part in it I believe Aikman being here so long people weren't ready to see anotherh guy in here to be the future of the cowboys. That was JJ's fault. He labeled Quincy as the "future". He not only put pressure on Quincy but fans had more expections of him and now that he has put Hutch under less pressure Hutch still can't seem to play well. And besides that Cardinals game where Quincy threw 5 pick offs, he looked okay out on the field for being a young qb. I have no problem with Hutch givin a chance but why not let Quincy finish the season? If he didn't work out we get a good draft pick if he did we may have a decent qb in here. Anyone who believes Hutch is playing better then Quincy is blind. Hutch has that 300 yard game under his belt which is a great accomplishment but Quincy has those 3 wins under that horrible line and no running game.

But I agree how can you judge a qb on a coach who u do not plan on returning here next season, a running game that you do not plan on returning next season and a coordinator who likes to throw 3 yard passes on 3rd and 10? As long as Coslet is here we will never do anything I do not care if we bring in Michael Vick he couldn't even work with Coslet.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote