View Single Post
Old 11-12-2003, 01:21 PM   #15
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Walker, Fineley, and Tariq for Gasol & Swift

Quote:
Originally posted by: razap
while i agree that some trades that are proposed are silly at best there is something that bothers me to no end. why do you (board in general) propose trades with tariq? najera? inlcuded with getting good players in return. that is in line with including bradley, stephanson, etc.. seriously that has to stop or i am going to drive off a cliff. there is no one interested in dallas' scrubs or anyother team 's scrubs. tariq? c-mon you can't be seriuos..

LOL. It still amazes me how many people will gripe how completely worthless a player is and then turn around and want to trade him for a player that they think is just super. It's like taking a banged up 10 yearold VW and trading it for a brand new Mercedes Benz. It would be great to make that deal, but it just ain't going to happen.