View Single Post
Old 02-01-2006, 05:49 PM   #9
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
Well isn't this nice. I get a warning for replying to rep. What these losers who have complained failed to note was that the neg rep that I dole out is in response to the little reds in my own rep.

First off, I really don't care about it, but since it has apparently become an issue, here is my promise. You give me bad rep, I will return it ten times over and do so with prejudice. You leave me alone, I leave you alone. You give me good, you get lots of good in return.

I'm sick of these whiney pussies making complaints when they are hardly non-culpable.
Doc, I really don't think you want this aired publicly. The data says differently than you do. And the SINGLE comment from one of the accusers in reputation (which was timestamped 4 minutes after you had sent a nasty rep) paled in comparison to what your "return ten times over and do so with prejudice" reputation comments were.

If you would like me to post the sequence for everyone to see I will gladly do so. Keep in mind that I will have to edit yours quite heavily.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 02-01-2006 at 11:57 PM.