View Single Post
Old 02-15-2004, 02:22 AM   #10
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of
Default RE:Erica Lubarsky - come back

mff, i don't think that you're calling out of Mavskiki will do anything to help the situtation. Their beef was theirs, and it really isn't your place to get involved. If anything, it will probably cause more drama.

As far as EL goes, I'm going to go with FreshJive's thoughts. I found her to be very grating, as she often felt the need to be the "thought police" on the board. She often times sniped at other posters for not following certain guidelines that she felt had to be met. If ever there was a thread that was in the wrong section, 9 times out of ten, the second post would be EL saying "this thread needs to be moved."

I don't want anyone to be forced out, because there are certainly many posters who are entirely more grating than EL was during her time here. I've seen some of these posters improve a great deal. I have faith that every poster here has the ability to improve themselves. Hopefully any problems and animosities can be squashed, so we can get back to being a happy mavs fan family. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote