View Single Post
Old 02-15-2004, 11:58 AM   #14
Max Power
Banned

Max Power is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Erica Lubarsky - come back

Quote:
Originally posted by: veruca salt
I'd like people to think about what they post before they post it in this thread.
I think that blaming one person for another leaving is probably a bit simplistic, and
it's not as if anyone has had EL banned. She is free to come back and post whenever she wants,
and it would be silly to stay away from a website because of a conflict with another poster.
I hope she reconsiders.
That said, pointing fingers is really only going to bring things down even more so.
There are a lot of hard feelings on this issue. Ignoring them is NOT an option.

As for MavKikiNYC posts, mff forgot one. This was in response to EL's post that she was leaving the forum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday February 09, 2004 10:26 PM (NEW!)

Dumb AND hysterical.

And stay out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What moderator condones this? I count three strikes in this thread alone and yet MavKikiNYC is still posting. Have the rules been changed to allow as many strikes as you can rack up as long as they happen in one day? Are the moderators now choosing the better poster and allowing him or her to get away with anything as long as it is against a lesser poster?

I respect MavKikiNYC a lot because he posts some good basketball points. But this is inexcusable - he trampled the rules of the site. As for editing his comments - he had a lot of time to edit them and chose not to do so until the thread was locked. That looks more like covering your ass than editing to keep other posters from being offended. Now he is trying to deflect blame by smearing mff. MavKiKiNYC is claiming that mff is instigating an argument and harrassing HIM. Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? Why should mff get in any trouble for doing the SAME EXACT THING that MavKikiNYC did to EL?
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote