View Single Post
Old 02-16-2004, 08:45 PM   #23
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Erica Lubarsky - come back

My comments aren't 'justifying' what Mavskiki said. My comments are aimed to counter the claim that EL's a 'victim' in this. She is just as much to blame for the situation between the two of them. However, because she walked away, some of you decided to crucify Mavskiki for a couple of posts instead of looking at what has gone on between the two over the past several months.

It is unacceptable to me that so many of you will tar and feather Mavskiki in this situation while totally disregarding everything else that has occurred between the two. Both are to blame. However, when things are allowed to slide like they have with these two, it eventually gets worse. It got worse. Both are to blame. Both have 'sinned'. But I see no reason to go after Mavskiki.

Perhaps Kiki should have walked away from the site and blamed EL at some point in the past. Perhaps he should have played the 'victim' and some of you would be crucifying EL at this very moment. I'm just disappointed in the treatment of a long time member in this thread when it has been painfully obvious over the past several months that both of the parties should share the blame.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote