Thread: Drew Gooden
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2004, 11:08 AM   #27
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Drew Gooden

Hahahaha... This thread is bad comedy. You accuse the Ape of having a "mancrush" on the all-time leading shotblocker in Dallas Mavericks history, while you yourself, appear to be positively gushing about a scrub-ass piece of shit like Drew Gooden.

Well Dooby, all I'll say is that you have the right to hold on to your evident Drew Gooden "mancrush" for as long as that strange pleasure continues to sate your desires, but as you do so, I won't refrain from calling you a hypocrite.

I find it absolutely absurd that you would dare to malign the basketball production of a man like Antoine Walker all last year (the three time all-star produced 14 ppg, 8.6 rpg, and 4.5 apg while busting his ass playing all five positions for our Mavs and guarding our foes best post players night after night), and now you are sputtering on, praising the playing abilities of chump fools like Juwan Howard and his young, worthless clone, and former protege Drew Gooden (He of that amazing Orlando 12 ppg and 6.5 rpg that you were just bragging about).

Is Gooden's man-on-man defense better than Walker's? Is he a better rebounder? Is he a better passer, or will he ever be? Is he a better long range shooter? Does he have better post scoring ability? And would he be able to fit in, and help our Mavs more next year than the Employee could?

Go ahead and give me an unqualified "Yes" to any of my posed questions, and I'll anticipate that response by stating in advance that you are full of dog poop.