View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 07:46 PM   #5
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSMF View Post
Tbh I've always felt we needed to get Haywood more touches on the offensive end. I'm not trying to justify his recent lack of effort, but I feel like if we can get him some touches on offense he'll be more active on defense and rebounding. He looks really unhappy out there at times. I think Haywood should make more of an effort to seal his defenders and make strong moves to the rim. He should also demand the ball more imho. If he gets good position, and demands the ball, Kidd, Dirk and Butler surely will find him.
The Mavs are probably the worst team in the league at feeding the ball to the center. If I see another low bounce pass in traffic to the center, I will scream. Tyson scores because he can catch/rebound and dunk all in one motion.
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote