View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 01:19 PM   #747
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk View Post
This response is probably a waste of time but here goes...
In the context of a game. Example - Not as apparent on TV but watching live games (I've been to 6 this year) he's still not able to let things go if it doesn't go his way. He mopes down the court. Ripple effect.. blah blah.

I understand regular season and the grind so probably doesn't affect the outcome of the game that much. In the playoffs, every possession matters. Again, this is my opinion from observation.

I'm not going further but if I did, I would discuss his choices off the court, but I have no facts for this so not going to speculate.
I went to the suns and mavs game and you are correct watching it up close you see his actions and you say to yourself please Luka for once just get back on defense and let it go

But he's never going to change

Last edited by Dallas41; 04-30-2024 at 01:20 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote