Thread: "Project"
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 06:09 PM   #57
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhylan View Post
Maybe I missed it scanning through the thread.. but the loss in New Orleans with the meltdown at the end and Rickster pulling the soft card has to be in there.

And.. don't forget my Jason Terry vs. The World progression from the end of the regular season... JET vs. Phil, which became JET vs. Barnes, which became JET vs. Rick (after a dumb T vs Denver), which became JET vs. JJ (Clippers game), which became JET vs. scoreboard (Houston?)... JET vs. The World... and of course, JET won.
I didn't think of it as "The World" but yeah, a lot of those instances will be in there for his profile.