View Single Post
Old 01-29-2016, 07:21 PM   #166
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookit View Post
So what you're saying is you don't want more posts or that every post has to well thought out and backed up with facts? I wish this site had the traffic that Clutchfans has. You really don't have to read every post so who cares if people post whatever they want.

New posters ultimately feel unwelcome if they are told to go read all the other threads before they can post or start a thread.
Name one poster who has told you that you couldn't start a new thread, and then I'll believe you. And every forum merges new threads of the same topic as is done around here.

I'd be happy to see a rule implemented that just agreed to merge threads without telling anyone not to start new ones.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 01-29-2016 at 07:22 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote