View Single Post
Old 01-29-2016, 09:43 PM   #170
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
I wasn't lurking as often back then but just skimming those threads I don't rly see the issue with calling them bad threads with the context that I assume they are under. Which based on the reaction of the majority, seemed to be a recurring issue of threads being started unnecessarily and/or pointless. Whether they be redundant threads or entirely devoid of any thought/purpose. The only exception being the trip dub thread you created which escalated due to a joke which was pointed at the current(then) issue of new threads. In fact it looked more like the issue of the thread was directed more towards you rather than the content. So I can't comment on it as I have no idea what your posts were like back then.

I will say I did not read through that God awful trade thread you bumped. The title alone tells me all I need to know. Even if you take hindsight out... Trading a MVP for a rookie srsly? I mean there is the perfect example of nonClutchFans posting. That is exactly the kind of crap you see there on a daily basis why is it a negative to not have that kind of drivel here?
I bumped it because of some good comedy in the thread.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote