Thread: Bagley or Ayton
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 09:32 AM   #2
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Part of your logic is flawed. No team right now needs a "true franchise center". The center has nearly been killed off with the current league rules and enforcement. It's much better to go with the double PF or even move positions 2-4 up to 3-5 and go with a 2nd PG or SG. However, if the best player available in the draft is a C, I would still take him.

Also, I would not say Doncic and Barnes play the same position. It looks like Doncic is primarily a SG but can play up to SF. Barnes is very much in between SF and PF. There is zero reason why they can't play together and it even re-inforces the very popular "position-less basketball" we see right now on a lot of teams.

However, I'm not exactly sold on Doncic at the moment and I would still take the other guys ahead of him.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote