View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 03:38 PM   #40
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

I just like how he can call timeout, when he doesn't have one, in the middle of the court with 5 seconds left without a ref seeing it supposedly. He still looks dominant to me but yeah he will have to be superhuman or they will have to make some trades to get to the playoffs with that shitty ass defense. Honestly if Lebron would just be committed to defense they'd go to the playoffs. He's huge, and for some reason Kuzma is playing the 5 over him, when McGee is off the floor, so he can stand there on the weak side and ball watch.

Speaking of Kuzma, wow. I don't watch laker games often but I keep hearing about Ingram being untouchable but Kuzma looks like by far their best player not named Lebron.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote