View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 01:01 PM   #13
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I've been saying all season that he'd be smart to opt out, but after the way he's played in Sacto, I don't see anyone offering him a 4-year contract that's going to be big enough to justify walking away from that $25m... I figured something like 4/80 was realistic before, but 3/45 might be closer to where he caps out this summer.
People were complaining we got a project player on a rookie deal and cap space and that was it. If he opts in to get that guaranteed 25mill, then we may have made a really strong deal depending on what it nets us.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote