View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 10:20 AM   #30
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

Saturday 3/9 v. Kings LOSS 94-102

18 (7/19, 2/7, 2/3) | 5A | 1TO | -4

@2:12 Q4 Knicks trailing 94-96 after a Smith layup, Smith assessed a technical foul for elbowing Kings forward Nemanja Bjelica in the midsection.

Dennis Smith: “I retaliated, got us a tech, shouldna did it. Went down and knocked down the free throw, that could’ve changed the game a lil’ bit.”

Sunday 3/10 v. Timberwolves LOSS 92-103

13 (6/15, 0/1, 1/2) | 4A | 5TO | -10

Dennis Smith: "A lot of turnovers, and it starts with me,” said Smith. “I got to do a better job taking care of the ball. Trying to make passes that’re usually there, they’re not there against this team. We had a high-turnover game against them last time. I have to make that adjustment earlier in the game.”
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote