Thread: 2020 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2020, 04:55 PM   #34
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah this draft is going to be interesting to review in a few years. Its considered a weak draft and now add to this the missing last months of the season and probably no workouts etc.

A lot of the players i think would be a classic Mavs target are mocked around late lottery, so i wouldnt be surprised if they try to move up (with #31 or maybe including Wright). But i also dont think the teams ahead of us are looking to move down. Most of them have multiple picks themselves and/or have really young roster.

The names i think the Mavs gladly take if one of them falls until #18:
Maxey (99.9% sure he isnt there at #18)
Poku
Vassell
Nesmith
Green
Hampton

Not sure with Jaden Daniels and his "issues". Talentwise for sure probably the BPA at #18

But solid chances they are all gone before #18. Except Poku i dont think they go big...if they dont think someone else has incredible potential and is going to be a steal. But i dont see anyone.

Last edited by sefant77; 04-24-2020 at 06:38 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote