View Single Post
Old 03-29-2023, 09:43 AM   #29
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
With okc loss Mavs drop to 12 in draft position.
Wrong, OKC owns the tie breaker. And they likely sat SGA as the front end of a B2B. OKC would be foolish not to start getting some playoff experience for SGA, who I think is knocking at the door of being a top player in the league. They already have Chet coming next year with plenty of draft capital. Don't see them punting this season, though I could easily be wrong.

Edit: btw, wish our FO could see the value in grabbing really productive college players in the 2nd. Isaiah Joe has been killing it and his shooting alone would have found him a role here. I'm an Arkansas homer, but that's a couple of times now the Mavs should have taken the obvious pick, with Bobby Portis being the other time.

Last edited by saclare; 03-29-2023 at 09:45 AM.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote