View Single Post
Old 05-31-2023, 01:09 PM   #612
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I actually don't see the Nets doing that. The talent pool from 10ish to about 25 isn't drastically different. You can make cases for about 20 players in that range. Why get one pick at 10 when you can strike on at least one of 21 or 22. I guess it depends who is there at 10, but rumors are Jazz don't pass on Dick at 9. And even if Walker or Hendricks fell, I'm not sure they fit the Nets current roster/timeline. Who knows though.

Of course the likelihood is high that the Mavs make a panic trade. Just don't make a bad one.

That bleacher report rumor where we trade two firsts and Josh Green for OG is a bad trade.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote