View Single Post
Old 06-01-2023, 06:00 PM   #619
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I like it, but I wouldn't say no-brainer. There is always a risk with a jack of all trades but master of none type of player. I don't really see star value here unless he becomes a top 10 defender. Not much of a shooter which is the a negative.

I actually might take Leonard Miller over him. Miller is a legit rebounder which we need over everything else. (last in the league)

Miller also came on strong near the end of the g league season the same way Hardy did.

Tough choice though. Walker, Hendricks, Miller, Lively, TJD. Happy with any of them.
Yea Tough choice. I just like that he is a good defender day 1 and can cover a lot of the floor. He can handle switches really well and carves out plenty of space with size and strength too. We need a mobile switchable big so bad.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote