View Single Post
Old 06-02-2023, 01:07 PM   #627
sig

sig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Yeah, I'm more and more Miller all the way. He has size, athleticism, ball handling, defense, can likely play 3 positions, excellent on the break. He is exactly what Dallas41 is saying we need.

We need overall talented guys like him in the worst of ways.

Hendricks seems a lot more limited. The comparisons to Siakam are a bit whack. Not seeing that type of player at all.
I have no idea what Hendricks vs Miller limitations are. Just think if they add another pick later that there many in 20-35 range that are similar and could be as good. Maybe they prefer 2 frontcourt layers but coyuld see where they might really like one of those guards. Just hate to see have a narrow view based on (Whitmore, Hendircks, Walker) because of need.

Another forward from Giovany below who is now moved up the late 20s in his ranks:

Prosper had perhaps the single best performance at the combine, dropping 21 points and seven rebounds in just 22 minutes of action, mostly through pure hustle and activity. He fits a clear mold NBA teams are actively pursuing with his defensive versatility, 7-1 wingspan and budding perimeter shooting, causing him to keep his name in the draft after strong feedback. -- Givony

IMO, clearing out whatever assets they have left to get an established vet is going wrong direction. I'd be trying to clear house on older role players and trying to get picks and young players to show Luka the future looks good.
sig is offline   Reply With Quote