View Single Post
Old 06-19-2006, 09:36 PM   #20
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
Rhylan - may be my favorite libertarian mod. May be the only libertarian mod.
I'm great at editing misspelled thread titles and making stickies.

Dig it.. I have my sensitivities just like U2, but I just choose not to edit them. It's a losing battle no matter how you slice it, in my opinion. You'll never be able to treat everyone the same when being that proactive. So, I have to let you guys govern yourselves. Last night was a huge exception, of course, but in general, profanity-laced pointless tirades should only matter if they're directed at a user rather than at a remote object of frustration. Or, use the primal scream thread to do your bitching.

Sure, if I see the one word I don't like, I send a PM. The primary factor for me is I don't have the mindset to read every post in every thread. I'm just not capable... I multitask and I get tired-head EASILY. 4 years of moderating has only made me more susceptible to tired-head. So, I'll never be perfect in that regard. But if you describe female anatomy with a word that starts with C, yes, I'd like to slap you, on a personal level. On a moderator level, I'm just as content to let you stew in your own ig'nant juices. It depends on whether or not I see it and whether or not I think it's worth a PM to the individual. Some people aren't worth PM'ing.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote