Thread: iPhone
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 12:28 PM   #36
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70
I'm getting sick of too many things built into phones. Seriously, how much space does the iPod really take that you can't have an iPod AND a phone?
That's what I'm saying. I have a hard time ever seeing myself with a phone/music player combo because my needs for each are so different.

For a music player, I just want something small enough to work out with. 1GB is plenty of storage, 2GB would be nice. The new Shuffle is the perfect size and weight.

I'll never have a phone small enough and light enough to compete with my Shuffle as a music player, since I need an email enabled smart phone with a QWERTY keyboard and guaranteed push delivery.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote