View Single Post
Old 08-19-2003, 11:46 AM   #30
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice
Default Dave Bliss: Worthless. You will not believe this breaking news.....

Quote:
Originally posted by: Psychedelic Fuzz
that actually makes me physically sick. and we're talking about Baylor, conservative Christian Baylor. As for the basketball program, I don't think anything but a change of conference will save it. I think some of the improprieties that are coming to light are a result of Baylor trying unsuccessfully to compete with all the big state schools.
Ahhh, the great change conferences idea finely pops up. Never happen. Never going to happen. Conferences aren't about winning or losing. They are about cash. Plain and simple. I don't think people realize the monetary difference between being in a BCS conference and being in an also-ran conference.

Baylor leaves the Big 12, they don't get Big 12 cash. And that will hurt them far worse than anything the NCAA will do to them. The Big 12 may leave Baylor sometime, but Baylor will never leave the Big 12.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote