View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 09:09 PM   #34
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Alot what you and i just talked about is what i feel alot of this middle east boils down to. I honestly do not think, many, many countries will not let us achieve what you are talking about. You will never hear of alot of the countries causing havoc. They can cause havoc many way's. Arming one's that shouldn't be. Funding one's we wished they didn't but them keep it under the table where we would never know.

I am talking some non muslim nations. I also feel it will be many Arabic and Muslim nations that also would like us to fail and for us out. To not let us get a foothold in the region because they are scarred of why are we there and what are we up to? We can say we are there to help them all but do they all believe this and want this? They are all proud we got rid of Sadam because many want to move in now and run Iraq.

I think Germany and Japan was a totally different situation than Iraq and even Vietnam. I do not feel Vietnam was a threat to world domination, nor do i think Sadam and Iraq was. I feel Japan and Germany was trying to achieve this in WWII and Hitler would not stop and just kept marching thru country after country with no end in site.

Look at things like this daily and i feel we need to be trying to show the world, the children and all people we are not bullies, we try to do the right and just thing, we are not trying to take sides and dominate but help other's. I do not alway's feel this can be done with a gun. Do not get me wrong, i believe we need to go to battle when we should and never back down from just things and the right things. Like 9-11, i feel we did the right thing going after Bin Laden and Afganistan.

This is where you and i differ, i do not see us doing what you are saying and the middle east living in peace and harmony. I am sorry, i don't see it and i do not feel Iraq was the right move. Look at this dude.

Hamas TV's child star says she's ready for martyrdom

http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/20...POBF24hrUDW7oF

Now this is what is being taught and this is not the same religion you and i was taught that is right. You might say none of this has anything to do with religion but i beg to differ. I would go out on a limb and say why alot of Muslim nations have a problem with jewish people because of there religion. I would say that also with jewish people with the Muslims. They both believe that piece of land is theres of Israel.

I was told more than once by both faiths that the trouble starts in the bible dude. His name was Abraham and he had two sons but go read of the women that he had these two sons with. This is where the problems start and i know many do not want to tie the middle east into religion but go ask a Muslim person or Jewish person. Ask them about two people, Ishmael(his mom Hager) and Isaac(his mom Sarah). Go ask muslim people and jewish people both about those two men. See if those two men have anything to do with the middle east and even in the days back then brother against brother fought against one another because of religion. It is still going on. Brother against brother on differ sides.

Go read this

Four suicide bombings kill 175 in Iraq

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070814/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq

Now if they can get the Kurds also in this civil religious war, in which maybe today they did, it is even more fighting and havoc. These are not even Jewish against Muslim but differ sects of same types religion. This civil war is alot religion also dude.

This is why i say it is going to be hard to create a peaceful loving midle east, unless they both read out of the same book of rules and if they treat each other as a human being. On both sides. I hope i am wrong and peace comes very soon because now we are in the middle of all it.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote