View Single Post
Old 05-14-2021, 11:15 PM   #39
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylistic View Post
This is an absolute sad performance tonight. No Lowry, no Val Vleet, No Siakam, and we are struggling with this team.
I forgot who it was but someone was debating with me that the Mavs were trending towards being a good defensive team based on a 5 game sample they had vs Brooklyn, Lakers (twice) and Cavs (twice) LOL

I don't care what the defensive #'s showed this team is still not very good on that end of the floor and it's not just one player it's multiple players

Half these guys who played for Toronto tonight I've never heard of and two of them damn near went for 30 points apiece LOL

Anyway I'm glad they won but this team is going to somehow have to find away to get stops in the playoffs if they want to get out of the 1st round

Not sure why RC won't use zone defenses a little more like Spoelstra does in Miami to mix shit up vs teams.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote