View Single Post
Old 01-18-2019, 03:22 PM   #9
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewizard View Post
I really want smart players who are skilled and can stretch the floor to give maximum space for Luka to operate.

I would personally target Vucevic first and foremost. He's not the greatest defender but he's very skilled, can pass, and shoot it from midrange. I think he'd be a great fit on offense with Luka and he rebounds well enough to not have a huge drop off from DAJ. It's not like DAJ provides any rim protection either.

I like Brogdon as well. He'd be a good secondary ball handler with Luka and can defend quicker point guards.
True, Brogdon can matchup with either guard, can run the offense as well, does not need the ball. Tough defender. Would be a good piece to start next to Luka.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote