View Single Post
Old 11-04-2004, 03:57 PM   #227
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Mavs @ New Orleans Gameday thread

For me the highlight of last night was hearing Nellie say postgame that Terry and Bradley were his best players. Nellie's willingness to go to Bradley last night is a terrific sign.

I have always said that one of the biggest things keeping Bradley on the bench was not Nellie's evalution of the player himself, but rather his evaluation of the team as a whole at that position. If Bradley can give you 20 good minutes a night, but you don't have another true center to throw out there for the other 48, then Bradley becomes a victim of gameplanning. A coach has to mold his team, and I think he usually wants one mold only, not two.

But now, you have interchangeable guys at that position. If it's not Damp, it's Bradley--and vice versa. It allows you to always keep a legit center in the mold. Bradley should see a lot of time this year. I'm loving it.

Not to mention the rest of the depth, which is tremendous too. Stackhouse is a warrior getting to the line.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote