View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 10:23 AM   #26
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Dude there is no doubt there were some of the worst calls ever made in the latter part of the series. We all saw it and we complained but everyone else convinced us we're wrong and just being whiny Mavs fans, so we started to believe it ourselves. Now there's an F.B.I. investigation into the refs around that time period. And as just mentioned above the picture shows that series right on the NYPost main page.

Now I'm not saying this is 100% proof but I think it's a worthy discussion.

Never be afraid to stand up for what you believe in just because you're afraid of redicule.

You're right. I apologize. Discuss on.

I can only speak for myself, and for me, I think we lost that series because we're a bunch of bloody chokers, and for only that reason.