View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 02:32 AM   #92
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

I was reading through this thread and I realized by the end of the first page that nothing changes. One thing I learned is that Democrats in general do not vote for the Democrat candidate if they don't like him. Republicans do however vote no matter who the candidate is.

Fortunately, Obama has done a good job so far that it looks like Democrats will go vote for him in this election. And yes, he will win. And yes, Republicans will hate him, and yes, Democrats will love him. And this will just keep going until the next election. Argument from either side is futile at this point, as 99% of the people have decided who they'll vote for. But the mud slinging will not stop, and it is expected that it won't... but this election has been decided.

It's such a simple realization, but one that kept me from getting worked up about the absolute absurd posts I have seen, and the spins I have read that at some points get so ridiculous I can hardly believe the words I read.

Carry on though...

Last edited by bernardos70; 10-12-2008 at 02:37 AM.
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote