View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 12:08 AM   #24
Zki41

Zki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to all

I wish flopping was a $35,000 dollar fine. If saying something 'politically incorrect' about the reffing is worth that hefty of a fine, then abusing the system should merit a similar fine.

I also personally want something to be done about the charges that people like Derek Fisher or Manu constantly draw. I think offensive fouls are an important part of the game, but I think it's ridiculous for there to be a fast break, the guy with the ball pretty much as a clear path, and then a guy like Derek fisher will take a charge, and then there is an offensive foul where 2 seconds before that it would be an easy bucket as a reward from a turnover. It's like you are driving your car, and a guy is hanging on a tree branch next to the street, and he runs and jumps off and slams into your car. I mean granted, it's a bad analogy because it's the pedestrians fault, but you would still have the "blood" on your hands (getting a foul called on you).
Zki41 is offline   Reply With Quote