View Single Post
Old 03-13-2023, 09:04 PM   #749
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon2 View Post
A Mavs tanking a season with Luka, Kyrie and Wood onboard would be so nuts. It would be like breaking up the championship team. Oops
Funny thing is there are still guys on the roster who you've seen in the playoffs together over the course of 3-4 years now.

I just don't understand why they can't at least see how this team would function with some of the new names playing big minutes together

Why continue to go down with the likes of Powell and THJ

Is it really going to hurt your team if you switch up for once and go with Mcgee, Wood, Green, Luka and Kyrie

I mean you came into the season with the visions of playing bigger lineups and yet you basically gave up on the plan in less than 2 weeks

We have no idea in hell what type of lineup can do because it's never even been used which is just ridiculous at this point

But I'm wiling to bet that lineup wouldn't rank last in the NBA in rebounding that's for damn sure
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote