Thread: Lakers Vs Suns
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 03:03 AM   #4
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

I agree. With what i saw tonight and i do give Shaq credit plaing as hard as he did but Gasol looks like a power forward and center all in one. I am really afraid this has put the Lakers over the top. It is going to have to be some really good defense to stop them.

I feel with Marion, Phx was going to lose again and i give them credit trying this but the Lakers are to young and to good for them now. It is scarry to think when Bynum comes back.

The Spurs got Kurt Thomas but again i feel he is to slow and old for the Lakers. Duncan Gino and Parker are going to have to all be on and Finley knocking some 3's down, i feel to beat them. Gasol has changed the west. I hope i am wrong because i am not a Laker fan.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote