View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 01:15 PM   #167
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt_dobber View Post
hearing a lot of Bledsoe trade rumors - I don't think the Mavs are in that race - but the idea intrigues me.
I woulda thought the most likely thing for him would be accepting the QO and hitting the market as an UFA next offseason, but there was an article a few weeks ago about how he hadn't even talked with the Suns since the end of the season. That's pretty tough and sends the message perhaps that he doesn't want to return there. SnT or QO/Trade seems most likely. I doubt it'll be here, but he'd probably be pretty good next to Ellis with his D, rebounding and energy. Not the best height, but good strength to defend either position. Most likely he'll go to the Lakers or Wolves. Wolves would definitely be interesting. I don't know what they'd have to trade though.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 08-21-2014 at 01:15 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote